Filament, Pellets, 3- & 5-AXIs 3d printing combined in 1 machine: The HAGE3D 175 Convertible!
With the HAGE3D 175 Convertible, HAGE3D provides the industrial solution for flexible, large-format 3D printing. The machine with a Built Chamber of up to 1,200 x 1,200 mm can be changed directly by the user in a very short time from a 3- to 5-axIs Printing Machine as well as between Filament- (single- and Dual) and Pellet-Extruder. this 3d printing machine sets completely new standards in industrial 3D printing!
It all started with the idea of being able to process filament and pellets as well as to change from 3- to 5-axes with just one machine. With the large-scale industrial 3D printer 175 Convertible, HAGE3D has now proven that the company is one of the European leaders in industrial 3D printing. The HAGE3D 175 Convertible was delivered to the first customer in February. The machine is based on the HAGE3D 175 model, which is available in 3-axis (C) and 5-axis (X) versions. This also results in the maximum printable component size of 1,200 x 1,200 x 1,000 mm. The HAGE3D 175 Convertible thus consists of the HAGE3D 175C (1.200 x 1.200 mm, water cooled dual-extruder) and the HAGE3D 175X (500 x 500 mm, single extruder), with the additional option of being able to process pellets (single pellet extruder, 1.200 x 1.200 mm). The user is able to switch between those options and change the printheads as well as the printing beds within about 15 minutes. This means that the machine is flexible enough to adapt to changing requirements in the respective industry, which saves the user from having to buy new machines.
- Printable dimensions (in mm): 500 x 500 x 450 bis 1.200 x 1.200 x 1.000
- Printheads: Single-, Dual- & Pellet-Extruder
- Materials: ASA | ABS | PLA | PETG | TPE | ABS Flame retartand | ABS-ESD | PA | PP | PC-ABS
- Filled materials: PA-GF | PA-CF | Metal | Ceramics (for experimental use)
- Duration for changing the printhead: about 15 minutes
- Duration for changing the printing bed: about 15 minutes
- Slicing Software: Siemens NX
- Industrial control: Siemens Sinumerik